What is your return policy?
At Rainsford Company, we stand behind the quality of our products and we make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Our shipments are carefully packed and inspected before leaving our premesis, but in the event you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below. We want your experience at Rainsford Company to be a positive one.
- Within 2 weeks of receipt of delivery, we happily accept returns on goods in their original condition and within their original packaging.
- All tags must be attached and original receipt included.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All rug swatch orders are final sale.
- All clearance items are final sale.
- If you wish to return lighting or rugs, please review the return requirements below.
- Once the return is checked and approved, we will issue the refund (as per our policies) using the original method of payment.
- If you'd like to get in touch about a return, please contact us HERE.
Do you pay for return shipping?
Our customers pay for shipping costs on returns. We do not charge restocking fees.
What are the requirements for returning rugs and lighting?
- We only accept a return on non-installed items within 2 weeks of receipt of delivery.
- The fixture must be in the original packaging. This includes all original packaging materials and original factory information and paperwork.
- The fixture/rug must be packaged exactly as it was shipped. Do not write or put any markings on the outside of the packaging. Any slight variation in the repackaging could cause the piece to be damaged in transit, making the return invalid.