Digital Marketing Coordinator
Rainsford Company is a creative and fresh home décor brand, based in Toronto. We are entering an exciting phase of growth and are looking for dedicated, self-motivated & design driven individuals who are passionate about what they do and willing to roll-up their sleeves to help write the next chapter of the Rainsford Company story.
We are seeking a creative and strategic Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team! The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Creative Director and Marketing Manager and will be responsible for creating written and digital content. In this role they will create and implement content across social platforms and within Shopify. They will promote products on our e-commerce and pop-up shops and assist the marketing team with overall business strategies and goals.
- Daily e-commerce support: product uploads, copywriting, website maintenance and SEO maintenance
- Assist with digital merchandising of product collections and coordination of linked social commerce platforms (ie. Facebook, IG, and Pinterest shops)
- Liaising with team to ensure product accuracy
- Tracking/Monitoring product assortment from vendors
- File Management of creative assets
- Assist in Instagram/Facebook Live events and Pop-up shops to ensure a smooth event takes place
- Support the Marketing team by creating engaging written and digital content (photo/video) for our e-commerce shop, blog and social channels
- Support Marketing Team with photography/video capture and postproduction (manage shoot details, shot list, props, etc.)
- Present concepts for creative alignment and to ensure content is representative of the brand
- Review and proof all final assets for accuracy
- Continued research to learn about current trends and developments
- Suggesting new ways to story-tell product offerings and reach external audiences
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a design eye and a love for all things home & lifestyle
- 1+ years experience in marketing, e-commerce or social media
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, E-Commerce, or similar
- Team player, self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Understanding of social media
- Knowledge of Shopify an asset, but not required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail and dates
- Ability to think creatively and juggle multiple tasks
Only Toronto candidates will be considered. This is an on-site position located in South Etobicoke. If you think you are a good fit for this position, please email your resume/cover letter to: email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn here.
Only candidates that are being considered for the position will be contacted.