Add subtle colour to your space with the Seville vinyl mat. It's moroccan tile pattern mixes black, taupe, off-white, sky blue and nudey-pink - the perfect amount of colour for a year-round look. These durable mats are perfect for high traffic areas and are very life friendly (think kids and dogs!). We love these mats in kitchens, hallways and on any unsightly floor that needs a quick fix.
- Designed and made in France
- Made from 100% recyclable and durable vinyl
- For use on hard floors only (cement, wood, tile or linoleum). Not intended for use on carpet or other soft flooring.
- For indoor use only. Colors may fade in prolonged direct sunlight
- Can be used outside in shaded patio or balcony area
- Mats do not have anti slip surface and should not be used in wet environments
- Each mat comes as a hard roll. To flatten unroll the mat then lay it in the sun or next to heating element until the mat has softened. Then place the mat on the intended resting surface. As the mat cools down it clings to the floor and flattens out completely
- No adhesive necessary
- Wash the mat with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry
- Do not use acid or bleach
- Do not drag heavy furniture across the mat
- Do not fold the mat
- Store either flat or rolled