This sustainable dish brush helps you replace plastic dish brushes in the kitchen and looks great too! This dish brush has a white teakwood handle and brush head, with stiff agave fibre plant bristles.
- Replaces plastic scrub brushes
- Designed for stuck on food and heavy stains, including for cast iron pots
- Can be used on non-stick pans, just be more gentle with it.
- Longevity: Each brush can be used for 1-3 months.
- Do not leave any of the wood or bristle parts soaking in water, the natural materials will absorb water and it will cause the brush to swell and crack.
- Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work, then compost or bury in garden or dispose in a green waste bin.