Capri Blue's iconic vessels and fragrances - proudly designed and poured in the USA - are a long-standing favourite for candle lovers and have a serious cult following. The line pairs striking visuals with intoxicating fragrances to create beautifully scented products. The Volcano scent is fresh with top notes of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens.
- Available in two sizes - 8 oz and 19 oz
- Glass jar with metal lid
- 8 oz - up to 40 hour burn time
- 19 oz - up to 85 hour burn time
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any “bloom” from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.